RFCs power OpenDAL's development.
To add new features and big refactors:
- Start a new RFCs with the template 0000-example.
- Submit PR and assign the RFC number with the PR number.
- Adding into index of rfcs for better rendered.
- Request reviews from OpenDAL maintainers.
- Create a tracking issue and update links in RFC after approval.
To find the complete list of approved RFCs, please visit here.
Some useful tips:
- Start a pre-propose in discussion to communicate quickly.
- The proposer of RFC may not be the same person as the implementor. Try to include enough information in RFC itself.